1) I want to start reading Green Lantern.
2)After watching I love you, Man , I want to learn how to Fence.
3) I want to learn how to play a acoustic guitar or a mandolin.
4) I am happy I discovered two great Jagjit Singh / Chitra Singh songs - Jab Kabhi Tera Naam lete hain & Sunte hain ki mil jaati hain. JS/CS songs are great to keep playing in the background while you are trying to sleep.
5) I want to by heart "If" by Rudyard Kipling.
6) I am glad I discovered "Is mod se jaate hain" from Aandhi. I am surprised I hadn't heard that song earlier and its a classic!!Fav line - "In reshmin raahon main, Ek raah to woh hogi, Tum tak jo pahuchti hai, Is mod se jaati hain". If i was walking down the road and someone were to come up to me and ask "Arjun, what is your fav hindi song?" I would say " Who are you and How do you know my name? " Then I would reply " Its a close tie between " Is mod se jaate hain " and " Aaj kal mere paaon zameen par".
7) I am obsessed with all things Gulzar. I discovered the above song through him and also listened to him recite to a beautiful poem " Makaan ki uppari manzil par ab koi nahin rehta". He really liked working with Sanjeev Kumar. Plus Suchitra Sen is hoooot.