Sunday, March 13, 2011

How Good I am!!


Let me just tell you how good I am.

  • So I was just thinking to myself how good a director Sriram Raghavan is. Johnny Gaddar and Ek Hasina Thi are some of the best Bollywood movies of the last decade.
  • Then I think how good Ashwini Khalsekar was in Johnny Gaddar. She is the actress who played Inspector Asha in CID.
  • Then I realize the guy who played Ins. Daya was also in Johnny Gaddar.
  • And that Ins.Abhijeet was in Ek Hasina Thi as Saif Ali Khan's friend.
  • Ergo Sriram Raghavan definitely had something to do with CID. I run over to imdb and sure as hell, Herr Raghavan directed several episodes of CID.
That's how good I am!!

Should we expect ACP Pradyuman to show up in Agent Vinod

If Bollywood were Hollywood we would have seen CID: The Movie long ago!

2 comments:

SEV said...

Given the "awesomeness" of CID, I can only say that we lost something great when CID: The Movie remains unmade.

Angelus said...

I Know! When I was in the 10th grade I had to poll several students on what their fav TV show was and the majority said CID. It was really good back then, but now it has degraded into a sick twisted parody of itself.