Sunday, March 23, 2008

Yesterday night..

Last night I woke up drenched in sweat,panting, and thirsty.What woke me up, I couldn't remember.It was not Rufus,the resident Axe murderer in my dreams.I did not forget to turn of the stove,I had switched on my downloads before going to sleep, and I had procrastinated enough things for the next day.Then what was it that woke me up??...Something was amiss...I went to the kitchen switched on the light,killed as many scrambling roaches as i could,and checked if any food was left outside.No.What was it, I had brushed my teeth, the doors were locked.None of my neighbours were awake.I tried to go back to sleep,thinking what it was, was i dreaming something?I was,faint images sprang up in my mind.Not Rufus.He's on vacation to Camp Crystal Lake.This dream was something I was enjoying.I shut my eyes tight and tried to reenter the dream.I couldn't lose it, I shouldn't.I fell asleep.I woke up this morning with no clue what the dream was about.The glad cheery feeling in my heart told me i had successfully dreamed that same dream again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

weirdo...:P

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.